The development of MercuryDPM has benefited from financial support provided by grants primarily obtained by Stefan Luding, Anthony Thornton, Thomas Weinhart, and Onno Bokhove. A full list of the grants that have (in part) supported the development is:
- IMPACT-SIP1 "Computational multi-scale modelling of super-dispersed multiphase flows"
- STW 11039 "Polydispersed Granular Flows through Inclined Channels"
- NWO VICI 10828 "Bridging the gap between particulate systems and continuum theory";
- DFG LU 450/10 "Sintering: modelling of pressure-, temperature-, or time-dependent contacts"
(part of SPP 1482 “Partikel im Kontakt”)
- FOM 07PGM27 "Clustering phase diagram with dissipation and long range forces";
- STW MuST 10120 "Molecular dynamics simulations of granular media"
- DFG-STW 12272 "Hydrodynamic theory of wet particle systems"
- STW Take-Off Phase 1 "The MercuryLab Project"
- STW VIDI 13472 "Shaping Segregation"
- STW 15050 "Multiscale modelling of agglomeration - Application to tabletting and selective laser sintering"
all of whom we would like to thank for the essential financial support they have provided to this project.